Wednesday, January 20, 2010

To the Shark Empire Followers--Old and New!

Greetings!

I wanted to say that I appreciate all of you. I also want to expressly welcome you new followers! Welcome to the SHARK EMPIRE! For the legions of friends that post commentary and discussion, I thank you. You quiet and silent folks should contribute as well! No need to be shy--you are all more than welcome to comment and discuss things, as well as ask me questions and such.

As to commentary--keep your eyes posted, for I plan to go through the recent blog topics and post extended commentary and responses tomorrow. Lately, I have been absorbed with a series of projects, and have been slacking in my responses. My apologies, my friends.

I'm also going to post a new Bard class, too, damnit.:) I love your commentary and discussion. The ideas are very nice.

I thank you again, my friends.

Semper Fidelis,

SHARK

No comments:

Post a Comment